Recipe by Pagan
Whether you're planning a romantic evening or a party for friends, this is a sweet decadence, which is bound to add to your event! These are delicious, whether you are on a sugar-restricted diet, or not. ;)
- 18 ounces sugar-free chocolate syrup, Sorbee is fat free and hardens well
- 50 strawberries, washed, trimmed, and frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover serving tray in wax paper and place in freezer at least 30 minutes before preparation.
- Pour sugar free chocolate syrup into shallow bowl.
- Dip trimmed, washed, and frozen strawberries into sugar free chocolate syrup and place on chilled serving tray, spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- Allow to chocolate to harden [about 30 minutes] and serve immediately.
- NOTE: This looks really pretty if you take some of the [washed] green strawberry leaves as garnish. Just lay them on the [already frozen] tray, and position a [chocolate-dipped] strawberry atop the leaf.