Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. I'm posting this recipe as I can have it without the crumbs.
- 16 ounces philadelphia neufchatel cheese (2 packages)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (with splenda, optional mix-in)
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers (this could also be optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything except the wafers together. Take a muffin pan, put cup cake liners in (I spray them with Pam), and put 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner it acts as your crust.
- Divide cheesecake batter amongst the liners. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minute If you want you can top with a dallop of sugar free Strawberry jam.
- With my ingredients each one has 4 grams of protein and 120 calories each. It is better for us than cake! Oh, and the only sugar in it is from the 1 vanilla wafer per serving.