Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The sweetness of the carrots and Orange Juice is brought out by the ginger root in this side dish.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, minced, I use the jar product
- 2 medium carrots, sliced in 1/4 inch thick coins
- Melt margarine in saucepan; add orange juice and ginger.
- Bring to a boil; add the carrots and simmer uncovered until all the liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Carrots should be tender but not mushy, and nicely glazed.
Very, very nice carrot dish, & so easy to make, too! Loved the flavor combo, & will be keeping this recipe around for future enjoyment! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC]