Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from the back of the mayonnaise jar. It is very good and moist.
- Preheat oven 425 degress.
- Take the skin off the chicken.
- Brush chicken with mayo on both sides.
- Place bread crumbs in a large food bag.
- Add chicken one piece at a time tosschicken to coat.
- Place chicken on a foiled- lined or non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 30 Minutes or untill golden and thoughly cooked.
Had no bread crumbs, so I used buttery garlic croutons....Excellent!!!
made this and was very surprised .. so moist and crispy - great suggestion - thanks!
This is hands down the BEST way to make moist wonderful chicken WITHOUT THE SKIN! Can't be beat!