From the No-Shop section of Real Simple Meals Made Easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices pita bread, toasted
- 1In a large bowl, combine the tuna, beans, peppers, capers, lemon zest.
- 2In a seperate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt and black pepper.
- 3Pour the vinegrette over the tuna mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Serve with bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Shop Tuna and White Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 1943.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of