Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this in a pitcher and hide it in the refrigerator so I don't have to share it. If you prefer, ginger ale or lemon lime soda may be used in place of club soda. Best when chilled overnight. Don't skimp and use cheap brandy.
- 1⁄2 cup brandy (this is the key, so don't cheap out!)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar (optional)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine (dry)
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced thinly into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced thinly into rounds
- 1 apple, diced (optional)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 2 cups club soda (or suitable substitute)
- Mix liquids (except club soda) and sugar in a large bowl. Float fruit on top. Chill overnight. Add club soda just before serving. Enjoy!