Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If your garden is overflowing, or if the pick is good at the grocery store, this pizza topping is the perfect way to use fresh tomatoes. Overall, it makes a simple and basic pizza. I don't usually add Mozzarella, but some prefer it. Goes well with a Tomato basil thin crust, a 3 Pepper thin crust, as well as an Italian herb thin crust.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 -4 seeded and diced Italian plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (optional)
- oregano or basil or mint, to taste
- Lightly brush olive oil on crust of pizza.
- Layer tomatoes and cheese on top and season with fresh or dried herbs.