- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin (I prefer more ...)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the salt substitute.
- After you cook your ground beef add maybe a 1/4 cup of water and add mix.
- Right before you serve sprinkle salt substitute on beef.
- Tip: if you prefer to use salt in your cooking add it at the table. You taste it more and end up using less salt. Your heart will thank you.