Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Diabetic cookbook. Makes about 1/3 cup.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon mild paprika
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Store in a glass jar fitted with a lid with a tight seal.
I made this without the celery seeds so my yield was less than i/3 cup. I used this on a baked potato and it was a tasty alternative to salt. Thanks Bec!