Recipe by iszamme
This is just simply veggies and eggs with a seasoning called 21seasoning, I purchase at a store called TraderJoes. You may not have this store in your neighborhood. A seasoning w/no salt. I made this recipe up because the veggies in this recipe are unlimited in my diet plan.
- 1 medium egg (whipped)
- 1 egg white (whipped)
- 6 small grape tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small green onion
- 1 ounce swiss cheese (any favorite block cheese)
- 1 ounce celery (chopped)
- 8 leaves Baby Spinach (optional)
- 1 ounce vegetarian breakfast sausage patties (optional)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (no salt seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- First you will need to heat your skillet to med/low with 1 tbsp oil.
- Add tomatoes, onion, celery, sausage.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then add egg.
- Stir and cook for another 3 minutes adding your seasoning.
- While this is cooking, you may if you prefer, heat your tortilla in oven till crisp on edges.
- Cut your tortilla in half now.
- Place half on plate and put baby spinach down center with cheese down the middle.
- You may add 1 tbsp of olive (optional).
- Now pour half egg mixture on top.