Recipe by DakotaJo Montana
I need something for my mother who loves Guacamole but without SALT, to offoset the Low Sodium chips, so she doesn't have to give up everything!
- 4 small avocados, peeled & sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 romano tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Placed peeled avocado slices on flat cutting board and mash with fork.
- Sprinkle& fold in 1/2 t of Lemon Juice.
- Fold in 1-1/2 t onion powder.
- Place mashed avocado mixture into a bowl and fold in 4 T of Sour Cream, 1/2 t Lemon Juice, 1 drop of Tabasco.
- Finely chop tomato and fold into the avocado& sour cream mixture.
- Add the final 1/2 t lemon juice.
- Chill for 1-1/2 hours.