1/2 Photos of No Roll Cream Cheese Crust
This is a simple one crust pie shell, perfect for sweet baked pies like apple, pumpkin and blueberry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese and butter and mix together.
- 2Mix together flour, sugar, and salt and incorporate a little at a time into the butter/cream cheese mixture.
- 3Press into a 9-inch pie plate and prick with fork.
- 4Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees (this will partially bake the crust and it will completely bake with the filling).
- 5Add pie filling of choice and bake as directed.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Roll Cream Cheese Crust
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 270.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g