1/1 Photo of No Roll Cherry Pie
My mother made this all the time. You can use different fruit, strawberry or blueberry. It is so easy. Everyone will enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1For the crust, mix the melted butter, flour and sugar. Press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- 2Pour pie filling of choice over crust.
- 3For the topping, combine 1/2 cup sugar, egg, milk, and flour in a bowl. Pour over pie filling.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Roll Cherry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 107.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g