Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great pizza to make with children because you do not need to wait for the yeast to rise! Quick and delicious, one of my favorites!
- 250 ml flour
- 2 ml salt
- 5 ml baking powder
- 30 ml oil
- 75 ml milk (25 ml milk powder)
- 50 ml tomato sauce
- 2 ml basil
- 2 ml oregano
- 1 ml garlic
- 125 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, green pepper,onions,mushrooms,and other desired toppings.
- Preheat oven to 400º F Mix flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Measure out 75 ml of milk and add the oil to it.
- Stir into the flour mixture.
- Roll out on a wooden board and flatten with a rolling pin until it is about 2 cm thick.
- Place the dough on the baking pan BEFORE any toppings or sauce is placed on top.
- In a custard cup, mix basil, oregano, and garlic into the tomato sauce, and spread evenly on the dough with the back of a spoon.
- Lightly place your toppings on top of the sauce.
- Cover all your pizza evenly with cheese.
- Put in oven, and bake for about 12 minutes.
- The cheese should have melted and it should stick together.