A great pizza to make with children because you do not need to wait for the yeast to rise! Quick and delicious, one of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, green pepper,onions,mushrooms,and other desired toppings.
- 1Preheat oven to 400º F Mix flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 2Measure out 75 ml of milk and add the oil to it.
- 3Stir into the flour mixture.
- 5Roll out on a wooden board and flatten with a rolling pin until it is about 2 cm thick.
- 6Place the dough on the baking pan BEFORE any toppings or sauce is placed on top.
- 7In a custard cup, mix basil, oregano, and garlic into the tomato sauce, and spread evenly on the dough with the back of a spoon.
- 8Lightly place your toppings on top of the sauce.
- 9Cover all your pizza evenly with cheese.
- 10Put in oven, and bake for about 12 minutes.
- 11The cheese should have melted and it should stick together.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Rise Stir and Roll Pizza!
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 967.9
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 1983.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 29.7 g