- 29.58 ml butter
- 8 slice white bread
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 whole jarred roasted red peppers, patted dry and cut into strips
- 59.14 ml grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 12-15 basil leaves, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Place four slices of bread in the skillet and divide the mozzarella, roasted red peppers and Parmigiano-Reggiano between each of them. Top each with the second slice of bread and cook for another minute or until the bottom sliced is golden brown.
- Carefully flip the panini and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the other side is golden brown.
- To serve, remove the panini from the heat and cut each of them into quarters. Garnish with chopped basil.