Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great meal Stove Top. I substitute different types of soup mix with it and it is wonderful anyway you fry it up
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces (with or without skin)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms or 1⁄2 cup drained canned mushroom
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- hot cooked noodles
- In a 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and brown chicken; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic combined with onion soup mix.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over hot noodles and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
We made this recipe in July camping and it was great.Easy to make and wonderful flavor.Made it four or five times since.Thankyou