Melanie Murray's Note:
This is a great meal Stove Top. I substitute different types of soup mix with it and it is wonderful anyway you fry it up
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2-3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces (with or without skin)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms or 1/2 cup drained canned mushroom
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- hot cooked noodles
- 1In a 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and brown chicken; drain.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic combined with onion soup mix.
- 3Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 4Serve over hot noodles and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Peek Skillet Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.8
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 212.6 mg
- Sodium 347.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 53.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix