Prep 12 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I make these for Sunday morning. Yummy! I got this recipe at an Amish bed and breakfast.
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 melted margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Place rolls in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Blend margarine and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Spoon over rolls.
- Sprinkle pudding mix over rolls.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Place cold in oven before going to bed.
- In the morning bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Let it set for about 10 minutes to let the syrup firm up.
- Invert onto wax paper.