1/1 Photo of No-Peek Oriental Foil-Wrapped Chicken
Audrey M's Note:
Another low fat meal that is only 4 points without rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby carrots
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut in bite-size strips
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Run carrots under cold water to thaw.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- 5Place one chicken breast half in the center of an 18x12 piece of heavy foil.
- 6Repeat with remaining chicken and three additional foil pieces.
- 7Divide carrots, mushrooms, and sweet pepper strips evenly among foil pieces.
- 8Stir together hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and ground red pepper.
- 9Drizzle over chicken and vegetables.
- 10Bring up two opposite sides of foil and seal with a double fold.
- 11Fold remaining ends to completely enclose the chicken and vegetables, leaving space for steam to build.
- 12Repeat with each foil packet.
- 13Place on a 15x10x1 baking pan.
- 14Bake for 30 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- 15To serve, carefully open foil packets.
- 16Sprinkle with green onion.
- 17If desired,serve over rice.
- 18Spoon some of the cooking juices over all.
- 19This recipe can also be placed on your grill.
- 20Cook for 20- 30 minutes depending on how hot your grill is.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Peek Oriental Foil-Wrapped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 388.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 27.0 g