Recipe by MadzMom
An easy, flavorful recipe. It calls for one whole cut-up chicken, but I use chicken breasts. Very good & gooey.
Top Review by sreider19
This is a great recipe as is. I first saw it from a cookbook from a church my mom had. One of the reviewers was correct. The onion soup mix should be sprinkled over the entire chicken and soup before foil. Enjoy.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagelipton dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water