Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My sis n law and family loves this. I have not tried this but I hope to soon.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1.5 (6 ounce) boxesof uncle ben's wild rice
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 dash curry
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 6 -8 chicken breasts
- Pre cook rice 10-15 minutes.
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Place chicken in pan. Mix soups, wine, rice, curry and mushrooms. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle Lipton onion soup mix on top. Cover with foil.
- Bake 350 for 2 1/2 hours-no peeking;).
Thanks to PAC I found this nice recipe to try. My DH loved the flavor of this recipe. The flavors all blend very well together. Because I ran out of rice I chose to put this over noodles. Since finding this recipe I have chosen to make this recipe again using the rice instead of the noodles. To me the rice tasted much better than the noodles. So glad I gave this recipe a second chance.