Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Absolutely Delicious and Easy!! Given to me by a friend a few years ago. I make this a lot.
- 1 cut up chicken or 4 chicken legs with thigh or 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can Minute Rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can water
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, put everything but the rice and chicken. Mix well.
- Spray Pam in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Pour rice evenly in bottom of pan.
- Place chicken pieces over rice.
- Pour the mixture from the mixing bowl over chicken.
- Cover VERY TIGHTLY with aluminum foil.
- Bake @ 325 for 2- 1/2 to 3 hours. DO NOT PEEK! That's how it cooks so moist and tender, from moisture in the pan, you don't want any steam to escape.
- Sit back and enjoy the aroma!