Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy dish to make that is just as good reheated as when it comes out of the oven.
- 2 (6 1/4 ounce) boxes long grain and wild rice blend
- 10 ounces cream of broccoli soup
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 5 ounces water
- 5 ounces red wine
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 (8 ounce) package onion soup
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix rice, soups, water, and wine in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into greased 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of rice mixture.
- Sprinkle onion soup on top of chicken. Sprinkle Old Bay, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cover dish with tin foil.
- Bake covered for 60 minutes.
- To get crispier chicken, bake covered for 45 minutes, uncover and bake for 15 minutes, then broil on LOW for 2 minutes.