Recipe by *~Christine~*
Easy and tastes great! No better combination!
Top Review by 705024
This recipe is very good! The only change I made was adding half a bag of frozen broccoli. I only deducted a star because it is quite salty. This, however, is probably why both my husband and my picky 1-year-old ate it up, broccoli, chicken, and all! I guess eating salty veggies and chicken is better than not eating them at all! I will definitely make this again, but will look for low sodium soups and maybe half the spice packet from the rice.
- 1 box uncle ben's wild rice (with herbs)
- 6 pieces skinless chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle rice in bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Place chicken over rice.
- Pour celery soup, water, mushroom soup and dried onion soup over chicken.
- Cover securely with aluminum foil and bake at 350° on top rack of oven for 2 - 2 1/2 hours and don't peek!