Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is cheap, fast, easy, and so good. The meat literally falls apart when done.
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces club soda
- cooked rice or noodles
- Layer ingredients in order given in a two quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for two and a half hours.
- DON'T lift the lid until done!
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.
Great easy recipe with wonderful flavour. I also added some corn, peas and carrots (1 cup total) to make an all in one meal over noodles.
This recipe is a definite keeper, absolutely delicious!!
This was yummy and tender. I substitued 1/2 c. white wine for the club soda per what I had in the pantry everyone loved it. I also added cubed carrot, potato, onion and celery to get those veggies into our diet. Will make again for sure. Thanks for the recipe.