This quiche recipe was given to me by one of the ladies I work with. It has no pastry and is almost like a cake. It's very tasty and pretty quick and easy to make. It's fairly versatile and I sometimes add a few extra vegetables such as beans, peas or broccoli. Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 20cm cake tin.
- 2Dice onion and bacon.
- 3Grate carrots and zucchini and give them a bit of a squeeze to get rid of any excess liquid.
- 4Break eggs into a large bowl together with oil, cheese and flour and mix.
- 5Add carrot zucchini and onion and mix.
- 6Add bacon and stir thoroughly.
- 7Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 8Garnish if you like with extra cheese and some mixed herbs.
- 9Bake in 180°C oven for 45 minutes or until golden and skewer comes out clean.
- 10Let cool slightly and serve with a salad.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Pastry Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.1
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 286.7 mg
- Sodium 506.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 22.8 g