Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This quiche recipe was given to me by one of the ladies I work with. It has no pastry and is almost like a cake. It's very tasty and pretty quick and easy to make. It's fairly versatile and I sometimes add a few extra vegetables such as beans, peas or broccoli. Hope you like it!
- Grease a 20cm cake tin.
- Dice onion and bacon.
- Grate carrots and zucchini and give them a bit of a squeeze to get rid of any excess liquid.
- Break eggs into a large bowl together with oil, cheese and flour and mix.
- Add carrot zucchini and onion and mix.
- Add bacon and stir thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Garnish if you like with extra cheese and some mixed herbs.
- Bake in 180°C oven for 45 minutes or until golden and skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly and serve with a salad.