Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very satisfying dish that is low carb - higher protein diet friendly. It's filled with wonderful tastes and textures.
- 1 cup small cauliflower floret
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in half
- 1 cup mushroom, cut in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup snow peas, cut into pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, cleaned and chopped
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup frozen green pea
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) canswater packed solid albacore tuna, drained
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 cup zesty fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Combine cauliflower florets, baby carrots, mushrooms, and water in a bowl.
- Cover tightly and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 3 minutes, covered.
- Drain completely, then pat vegetables dry.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate overnight.