Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cold meat, cheese and vegetable salad. NO Cooking required!! Great on hot days. Can be made a day ahead; keeps well.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hard salami, cubed
- 1⁄2 lb low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) jars artichoke hearts
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (6 ounce) jar green olives
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced (optional)
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- Italian salad dressing
- Cube salami and Mozzarella cheese.
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts, black and green olives; drain well.
- Dice celery and onion.
- Cut baby carrots into small strips.
- Cut red and yellow bell peppers into narrow strips.
- In a large sealed container, mix all ingredients well.
- Pour Italian salad dressing over mixture; seal and shake well.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, shaking well every hour or so.
- Serve with a baguette.