Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With a child allergic to tree nuts and the schools not allowing you to bring in peanuts, I had to create my own trail mix. I love all the seeds, but more importantly, my daughter likes it too! The variations are countless, so use this as a base, or as-is!
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Makes ~ 1 pound of trail mix.
- Serving size: 1 ounce.
- Add other dried fruit like pineapple, cherries, cranberries, apples.
- Add low-fat granola, rice chex or cheerios.
- Add yogurt covered pretzels or chocolate covered rasins.
Great idea, we are a no nut family too, love trail mix, loved the idea of the seeds! Yum!