With a child allergic to tree nuts and the schools not allowing you to bring in peanuts, I had to create my own trail mix. I love all the seeds, but more importantly, my daughter likes it too! The variations are countless, so use this as a base, or as-is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Makes ~ 1 pound of trail mix.
- 3Serving size: 1 ounce.
- 5Add other dried fruit like pineapple, cherries, cranberries, apples.
- 6Add low-fat granola, rice chex or cheerios.
- 7Add yogurt covered pretzels or chocolate covered rasins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Nut Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: