Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm not a fan of nuts, but I love a good chocolate chip cookie.
- 2 1⁄4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 11 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.