Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm not a fan of nuts, but I love a good chocolate chip cookie.
Make and share this No Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.