Recipe by Red Chef Mama
Okay, everyone automatically asks where the noodles are when they see this, but trust me when you try it you won't miss the noodles one bit. This is one of our favorites at my house. It is nice when your budget is a little tight too. :)
Top Review by J B.
This was good! Definitely needed pepper, and could be jazzed up with some fresh mushrooms, diced celery, and maybe some water chestnuts if you wanted. We served it with "scoop" tortilla chips. Would even be good to serve at a party as a dip.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 onion, chopped
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed or 1 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, peas, pimento and onion.
- Fold in the tuna and cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Crush the potato chips and remove casserole from oven.
- Pour crushed chips on top of casserole.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.