Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Okay, everyone automatically asks where the noodles are when they see this, but trust me when you try it you won't miss the noodles one bit. This is one of our favorites at my house. It is nice when your budget is a little tight too. :)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, peas, pimento and onion.
- Fold in the tuna and cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Crush the potato chips and remove casserole from oven.
- Pour crushed chips on top of casserole.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
Great casserole recipe even if I did take liberties with it! I used cream of celery soup instead of the mushroom, & substituted sweet potato chips for the usual ones! Very nice tasting, & so easy to put together! Many thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my invitees to the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #14, Mar 08]