1 hr 45 mins
KOSHER KOOK's Note:
An easy version of lasagna that is low in carbs and high in flavor. I had all the ingredients for lasagna but no noodles so I thought I would use the zucchini as "noodles".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice zucchini lengthwise into thin strips, salt and let stand 1 hour.
- 2In the meantime, cook onion and garlic until transparent, add mushrooms and cook about 7 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and spices, simmer for 25 minutes.
- 3Spray a 9x13 pan well. Put a layer of zucchini 1/3 of the sauce and 1/3 of the cheese. Alternate layers until you have used all the sauce and cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Noodle Lasagna Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 489.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: