1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray down a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and arragne the eggplant in a single layer on the cookie sheet (In order to get all the eggplant done this may have to be done in batches). Brush the eggplant down with some Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper. Put in your preheated oven for 15 minutes Once it's done, take the eggplant out and let it cool and lower your oven down to 350 degrees.
3. In the meantime, get a sautee pan nice and hot and put some olive oil in it (about a tablespoon) and sautee your onions for about 3 mins just until they are translusent. Once the onions are translusent add the garlic and sautee for another 1 or 2 minutes (be sure not to burn the garlic).
4. Once the onions and garlic are sauteed add the turkey to the pan and brown.
5.After you brown the turkey mix in the marina and 1/2 of the fresh basil, 1/2 of the fresh parsley. Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer.
6. In a separate mixing bowl, mix the cottage cheese, 1/2 of the grated cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, remainder of the basil and parsley and mix all of it together until it's well combined.
7. In a lasagna pan, put a little bit of the sauce and meat mixture and spread it out to cover the bottom of the dish. Then layer a single layer of the eggplant rounds (I overlap mine a little so that there is no open space between them). Then put 1/3 of the cottage cheese mixutre then 1/3 of the meat sauce mixture. Then layer the sliced mozzarella (approx. 6 slices) top with 1/3 of the of the remaining grated cheese. Then repeat the layers, eggplant, cottage cheese, meat sauce, cheese. And then again. The last layer should be eggplant, then meat sauce, mozzarella and grated cheese.
8. Once it's all assembled, cover with foil (lightly so that the foil doesn't touch the cheese - you could also put toothpicks in to hold the foil up) and put in the 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. After 30 mins take off the foil and put it back in the oven for another 10 mins until the cheese is bubbly and hot.
9. When it's all done, take it out of the oven and let it sit for about 15 mins to set. Enjoy!