Recipe by YaYa
This salsa is so good, I just had to share it!
Top Review by liltease83
I have to admit I was a little weary of this salsa as the ingredients don't seem they would go well together. I made this salsa last night for the Super Bowl and I loved it, along with everyone else! My grocery store did not have any mangos so I used one small can and chopped. I will definitely be making this salsa more often! Thank you for sharing!
- 1 (12 ounce) canrinsed drained black beans
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1 mango, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- minced jalapenos (optional) or serrano pepper, if you want to kick it up (optional)