1/1 Photo of No Name Salsa
This salsa is so good, I just had to share it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can rinsed drained black beans
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1 mango, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- minced jalapenos (optional) or serrano pepper, if you want to kick it up (optional)
- 1Gently stir all ingredients until mixed.
- 2May be prepared a day early, cover with
- 3plastic wrap touching surface of dip.
- 4Good served with chips, nachos, meats, etc.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Name Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (1191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.5 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 14.8 g