This salsa is so good, I just had to share it!
Make and share this No Name Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) canrinsed drained black beans
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1 mango, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- minced jalapenos (optional) or serrano pepper, if you want to kick it up (optional)
- Gently stir all ingredients until mixed.
- May be prepared a day early, cover with
- plastic wrap touching surface of dip.
- Good served with chips, nachos, meats, etc.