Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is so good, I just had to share it!
Make and share this No Name Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) canrinsed drained black beans
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1 mango, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced 1/2-inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- minced jalapenos (optional) or serrano pepper, if you want to kick it up (optional)
- Gently stir all ingredients until mixed.
- May be prepared a day early, cover with
- plastic wrap touching surface of dip.
- Good served with chips, nachos, meats, etc.
I have to admit I was a little weary of this salsa as the ingredients don't seem they would go well together. I made this salsa last night for the Super Bowl and I loved it, along with everyone else! My grocery store did not have any mangos so I used one small can and chopped. I will definitely be making this salsa more often! Thank you for sharing!
Oh Rebecca!!! We gotta find a name for this! It is Wonderful, Refreshing, and Glorious!!! My husband really liked it and said it was a "summery cool summer snack". Thank you "yaya" for sharing this great no named salsa!!! Made for ZWT3 by a Floozie- Remembering Amy!
I couldn't stop eating this salsa! Forget the chips....I was just eating it with a spoon. Lovely salsa! We loved the combination of flavors and textures. Thanks so much for sharing, Yaya78006.