Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
When I was given this recipe, I was sworn to secrecy -- never divulge this recipe! But here it is, anyway. No one will EVER guess the ingredients of these. They're remarkably good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (less one tablespoon)
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 oranges, zest of
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or 1 tablespoon orange extract
- Combine ingredients.
- Grease a 9x9 or 8x8 pan.
- Add cookie dough; bake at 325 for 30-40 minutes.
- Place on a rack to cool as soon as they're out of the oven.
I can't believe no one has tried these yet. They are really good! The only thing I added were some walnuts. Really easy and really good. Thanks for posting this receipt