Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Rima Soni's column, Weekend magazine.
- Mix these in equal quantities to prepare a face mask.
- Pat your skin with this mask and keep it on for 30 minutes before washing under normal temperature tap water.
- This will help reduce redness from your face (hence the name of the recipe,"No more a blushing babe"!) Also, avoid eating hot spicy foods.
- DO NOT wash your face in very hot or very cold water.
- It would also help if you wore a hat when going out in the sun and avoid the harsh sunlight.
- Eating cooling foods like yogurt, cucumber, melon and mint also helps tremendously!