Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light, fluffy melt-in your mouth pancakes when there is no milk in the house. Serve with your favorite syrup or jelly.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon Nutrasweet
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 extra-large eggs
- fresh blueberries (optional)
- Stir all ingredients except blueberries in a 4 cup measuring cup. Melt 1 to 2 tablespoons butter unto heated grill or flat frypan. Pour 3 to 4 pancakes on melted butter then sprinkle fresh blueberries on uncooked side of pancake. When edges turn slightly brown flip once only and cook until golden brown. Serve with syrup, jelly or powdered sugar. YUMMY!