1/1 Photo of No-Meat Tater Tot Casserole (Vegetarian)
1 hr 5 mins
Rich-tasting comfort food that's easy and yummy! I like to have a salad and a piece of bread and I call it dinner! Serve as a side dish or a vegetarian entree!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
- 2Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3Scrape into mixing bowl.
- 4Add soup, garlic powder, pepper, and half and half.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Add frozen tater tots (reserve a handful first) and toss well.
- 7Spray a casserole dish (I use my 13X9 square Pyrex baking dish) with Pam.
- 8Pour mixture into dish.
- 9Arrange reserved tots over top.
- 10Cover with cheese.
- 11Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes until cheese is melted and just barely starting to brown.
- 12Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Meat Tater Tot Casserole (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.3
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 1112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.1 g