- 1 (15 ounce) canlight red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt or black pepper or cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the green pepper. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and saute the pepper until tender-crisp.
- Add the chili powder and saute 1 minute more.
- Drain the 3 cans of beans.
- Add the beans, picante sauce, and tomatoes (undrained) to the peppers and mix well.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Add the corn and simmer, covered, until the corn is done and mixture is heated through, about 10-15 minutes.