Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice becuase it's less fattening and you don't have to worry aboutit spoiling
Make and share this No-Mayo Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs idaho potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup beef consomme
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- Place the potatoes in a medium pot. Fill with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Add liberl amount of salt and cook potatoes until they are tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Once potatoes are tender, drain and return them to the warm pot to dry them out.
- Add the beef consomme, capers, red bell pepper, celery, onion, lemon zest and juice, red wine vinegar and EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or cold.