Recipe by kleigh83
I got this recipe from a heart healthy cooking school that I attended. It's very easy and when done right one serving has only 80 calories and 0.6 grams of fat.
Top Review by Carianne
BRAVO! I hate mayonnaise, and I'm not sure why everyone wants to put it in everything! This is really yummy, and I think it will become a new staple for bring-to-work lunch. I added diced celery. Also, I don't think I'll be able to get 4 servings out of this--I'll try 2. This is a great Weight Watchers recipe. Thanks for spicing up my tuna!
- 2 (6 ounce) canslow salt light chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked (i prefer albacore)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- lemon, zest of