Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This crab salad is light and refreshing and because it's mayo-free, it's extremely healthy. Enjoyable in the summer or all year round!
- 4 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat
- 1 celery heart, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes
- black pepper
- Drain the crab meat and put in bowl.
- Add the chopped celery, red onion and cilantro to the crab meat.
- Squeeze the juice of 2 limes into the bowl.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Mix together.
- Chill for at least an hour.