Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a unique healthy salad. Any crunch veges can be added or substituted. I've also tried this with a variety of dressings with success. Russian is my favorite because of the sweet tangy flavor. The dressing can be added early or just before serving. Store bought "salad toppings" add a nice flavor and crunch. Sunflower seeds can be substituted.
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml carrot, chopped
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 22.18 ml Russian salad dressing
- 22.18 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml sunflower seeds
- Combine chopped vegetables.
- Whisk together lime juice and salad dressing.
- Pour dressing over vegetables.
- Sprinkle salad topping just before serving.