Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have to work and needed a quick desert. This is good and easy and would be great for potlucks.
Make and share this No Labor Day-sert Low Sugar recipe from Food.com.
- Mix pudding and milk together.
- Stir into pudding mixture with 8 ozs of cool whip.
- Place 1 layer of graham crackers on bottom of pan.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture on crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers on pudding.
- Layer the rest of the pudding mixture on crackers.
- Add third layer of graham crackers.
- Sit aside while making final layer.
- Take sofened cream cheese and mix with splenda.
- Mix together remaining 4 oz of cool whip with cream cheese mixture and frost desert.
- Wait several hours or overnight before serving.
- Needs time to let crackers soften.