1/1 Photo of No-Kraut Open Faced Reuben
Catte Nappe's Note:
This is a very tasty Reuben style sandwich for the kraut averse; and since it is broiled open faced very nice things happen to the cheese. Use enough cheese so that the slices cover most of the bread base. We like this with a potato or celery soup. For a really quick supper there is always the canned variety, but I recommend Creamless Celery Potato Soup #73194
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dressing ingredients and set aside.
- 2Place rye bread on a baking sheet. Spread with the very lightest amount of butter or margerine.
- 3Place sliced corned beef on bread, and top with sliced swiss cheese.
- 4Spread dressing over the top, stopping about 1/2 inch from the edge of the sandwich.
- 5Broil until cheese melts and dressing bubbles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Kraut Open Faced Reuben
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.3 mg
- Sodium 1087.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 20.8 g