Prep 35 mins
Cook 40 mins
easy way to make dinner rolls. i like easy recipes most of my recipes are easy.
- 1 cup milk, scalded
- 1 package yeast
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- soak water and yeast for 5 minutes.
- add sugar,salt, shortening to milk.
- add yeast,egg,flour.
- beat till smooth.
- place dough in Large greased bowl.
- let stand 10- 15 minutes.
- punch down, shape into rolls.
- let rise.
- bake 375F degrees until lightly brown.
- about 20 minutes.
These rolls were just great! Very easy to make and so nice and fluffy. I usually make rolls from my bread machine, but these rolls take even less time to make. I will be making these again! Thank you!
These are really worth the lil bit of time they take to make!! YUM! These do not get a chance to go bad!
These were quick, easy and very good. I was in a hurry and did knead them a bit and added a little bit more flour to get the doug to the consistency that I wanted. I will be making these again!!