1/3 Photos of No-Knead Food Processor Thin Crust Pizza Dough
Yes, it's a long name for the easiest thin crust pizza dough ever. For a thicker crust let the dough rise for 45 minutes or more. This is extremely quick and the dough is really stretchy and easy to work with. Adapted from the Canadian Living Cookbook.
My Private Note
inch cr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulse flour, yeast, and salt in food processor until blended.
- 2With motor running, add water and oil. Process for 1 minute, or until a ball forms.
- 3With floured hands, remove dough and form into a round ball. Place in a greased bowl, turning over to grease all around.
- 4Let rise for 10 minutes for thin crust.
- 5Stretch into pizza pan and top as desired.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Knead Food Processor Thin Crust Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 878.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 14.1 g