Yes, it's a long name for the easiest thin crust pizza dough ever. For a thicker crust let the dough rise for 45 minutes or more. This is extremely quick and the dough is really stretchy and easy to work with. Adapted from the Canadian Living Cookbook.
- Pulse flour, yeast, and salt in food processor until blended.
- With motor running, add water and oil. Process for 1 minute, or until a ball forms.
- With floured hands, remove dough and form into a round ball. Place in a greased bowl, turning over to grease all around.
- Let rise for 10 minutes for thin crust.
- Stretch into pizza pan and top as desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until browned.