Absolutely delicious and so easy to make. Recipe found on the internet.
Make and share this No Knead Batter Dinner Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Pour water into large mixing bowl, add yeast and let stand a few minutes.
- Stir to dissolve and add half the flour, sugar, salt, softened shortening and egg.
- Mix on medium speed of mixer for about 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add rest of flour and stir in by hand.
- Cover bowl and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Grease 18 large muffin cups.
- Stir batter and spoon into muffin cups, filling 1/2 full.
- Let rise in warm place until batter reaches top of muffin cups, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake at 425° for 10 to 15 minutes or until done.