1/2 Photos of No Knead Baguette
24 hrs 30 mins
DJ Seph's Note:
What the title says. No need to knead baguettes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together. Cover with plastic wrap. Poke a few holes in it.
- 2Let rise in a warm place for 18 to 24 hours. It will look very wet.
- 3Scrape out of bowl with a spatula on a well floured surface and divide in half.
- 4Shape each into a flattened oval shape, cover with greased plastic wrap and let sit for 15 minutes.
- 5Fold dough length wise and seal with fingers. Fold length wise again and seal with fingers.
- 6Roll until it is about 15 inches.
- 7Place on Baguette pan or sheet pan.
- 8Let rise until very puffy.
- 9Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 10Slash baguettes with razor blade.
- 11Place a pan of water in your oven floor.
- 12Spritz baguette with water and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Knead Baguette
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 525.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g